Saturday, September 25, 2010

We are a biking family


Well we have decided to make a healthy change in our lives. Casey recently starting cycling about a month ago. He has a Scott Sportster P55, that he just absolutely adores. See above. He's already lost 10lbs and is doing great.

So of course, I was somewhat guilted (joking, joking Casey - sort of) in getting a bike as well so we ended up going today and finding one I really liked. My only stipulation was that the bike had to be a lovely color. I was satisfied and so I made the purchase. I ended up with a Specialized Vita.

We now are just trying to get Miss Sarah on the wagon.

I rode only a mere pathetic 4 miles today. However, I was tired and puked and felt like I got a good workout.

I'll keep you posted on the progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment